This site is best viewed in Google Chrome in widescreen view.
1. General Assembly - Plenary - GA (P)
- Combating maritime piracy in African waters,
- Creation of a nuclear-free weapon zone in the Indian Ocean.
2. Security Council - (SC)
- The ethicality of armed rebellion and its peaceful suppression,
- Addressing the impact of attacks by Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs).
3. General Assembly 3rd Committee - Social and Humanitarian(GA3 - SOCHUM)
- The assessment and prevention of transnational illicit drug trafficking,
- The preservation and empowerment of women and child rights in conflict affected areas.
4. Indian Cabinet - (IC)
- Passage of the 12th five year,
- Response to strained bilateral ties with China.
5. Crisis Committee - (CC)
- No defined agenda. It's a crisis! Please note this is the only committee open to all students from 8th to 11th grade.
The eligibility for all committees is from 8th grade to 10th grade unless specifically stated otherwise.
You may contact the individual directors and benches at their respective email IDs, available here.